Minecraft PE 0.14.0 Beta Available for Android
Posted By spl1tr
You’ll need three things to join the test:
- An Android device that can run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition Android purchased from Google Play Store.
- To opt in to the Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta.
The app will be automatically downloaded and installed on your device once you’ve joined the test. It can take a few days to appear so please be patient.
All future updates to the beta will be posted on our small blog.
- New achievements
- Item frames (full of bugs! keep on testing!)
- Slime blocks
- Creative inventory
- Repeaters and Comparators
- Red Sandstone
- Pumpkin hats and Mob Head hats
- Double trapped chests!
- Cleaned up textures a whole lot.
- Replaced Pocket Edition start screen with new UI.
- Baby zombies now have a 15% chance to want to be a jockey. If they want to be a jockey, then upon getting near a player they will look for one of the following to ride before attacking the player (Adult Wolf, Adult Ocelot, Cow, Pig, Sheep, Adult Chicken, Spider or Adult Zombie).
- Regular screenshots are now full .png files.
- Made Ghast eyes, Blazes and Magma Cubes Cores bright!
- Fix iOS and Android build issue.
- Fixed door textures (at last).
- Fixed UI scale slider.
- Improved slime spawning.
Some Bug Fixes:
- It rains in caves.
- Trapped Chest does not provide power to Redstone Repeater.
- All clay types are displayed as grey blocks on the Map.
- Villagers and peaceful mobs despawning.
- Double Fence Gate’s don’t block user.
- Wolves do not have colored collars.
- Sneak mode turns off after the Player enters the Pause Menu.
- Ghast shoot texture not showing.
- Huge mushrooms don’t generate anywhere.
- Mobs drop nothing unless recently hurt by player.
- Player is unable to open Minecart with Chest and Minecart with Hopper.
- Player can’t close the chest window.
- Crash when a server kicks a player for inactivity.
- Mechanisms are being powered by Redstone dust that is not aligned with them.
- Building massive world structures can lead to serious performance issues.
- Crash when a farmer villager runs out of seed to plant.
- Controller’s D-pad is inactive in Brewing Stand interface.
- Backgrounds & Buttons in Asian languages are too short for longer phrases.
- TNT Minecart explosion on the curve does not destroy rail tracks under explosion.
- Fixed most issues with chunks being sent multiple times.
- Fixed server not running in the correct speed.
- Amount of hits required to kill witch doesn’t vary with weapon.
- Fixed out of bounds error in Inventory related to linked slots.
- Player keeps all but armor in their inventory upon death.
- Iron Golems take damage while walking on Soulsand.
- Skeleton heads don’t look hollow from the bottom.
- Fence gates weren’t restoring their open state correctly either. Same pattern was needed as DoorBlock and TrapDoorBlock.
- Characters arms are in weird positions on Kindle and some iPads.
- Character drinks milk instantly after milking the cow.
- The player is not able to open the chest when character stands close to it.
- Items from bottom half of the double chest disappear when the world is restarted.
- Missing Feed button when holding any kind of meat in front of Untamed Wolf.
- Missing Feed button while holding Beetroot and Potato in front of Pig. Also added Beetroot to Creative Inventory.
- No sound of swimming underwater.
- Player keeps moving after Player opens inventory screen with controller.
- sweet dreams are made of this ->
- Slots on Anvil not lined up.
- Minecarts do not stack.
- The terrain flickers invisible if too many chunks are updated at the same time.
- Mushroom stew should not be poisonous.
- The darkening underwater effect fails to occur if the User rides boat into a waterfall.
- Two-block high flowers do not drop the corresponding items after Bone Meal is used on them.
- Flickering fence texture when it’s put underwater.
- Clay generates instead of gravel.
- It is possible to stack beetroot soup.
- Can not use colors in chat.
- Mobs stay aggressive after switching back to creative.
- Enderman glitches.
- The Invert Y-Axis option lacks functionality when using touch controls.
Latest posts by spl1tr (see all)
- Minecraft PE 0.14.0 Beta Available for Android - January 25, 2016
- Minecraft PE 0.13.0 Out Now for iOS, Android and Windows 10 - November 19, 2015
- Minecraft PE 0.13.0 Beta Now Available - November 3, 2015