The MCPE 0.13.0 Beta is now available for Android users who wish to test the game and report on bugs before it is released to the public.
You’ll need three things to join the test:
1) An Android device that can run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
2) Minecraft: Pocket Edition Android purchased from Google Play Store.
The app will be automatically downloaded and installed on your device once you’ve joined the test. It can take a few days to appear so please be patient.
All future updates to the beta will be posted on Mojang’s small blog.
The Changelog for 0.13.0
- Redstone Circuits: Redstone Wire, Torch, Lamp, Levers, Buttons, Pressure plates, Tripwires, Trapped Chests, Detector Rails
– Cute fluffy crop-eating bunnies!
– New wooden doors
* Iron Doors
– Stonecutter RIP
– Redstone can be used to control doors, trapdoors, TNT and rails!
– Faster boats with a different handling
- Increased item tooltip visibility time (Windows 10 Edition)
– Stack count labels now use a bigger and more readable font
– Slimes and Ghasts now actually spawn!
– Hunger restored by food items now match PC
– Flowers created by using Bone Meal on Grass now depend on the biome
– Skeletons now run away from Wolves
* Arrows can cause sand, gravel or snow to collapseS
Some Bug Fixes
– Mobs don’t suffocate in carpets anymore
– Fixed at least as many bugs as we introduced!