The MCPE 0.12.0 Beta is now available for Android users who wish to test the game and report on bugs before it is released to the public.
In order to join the beta you will need
– A Google Plus account.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
– Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
Once you have these make sure to join the beta group and follow the instructions there to get the beta.
The Changelog for 0.12.0
* The Nether!
* Nether portals
* Wither Skeletons
* Nether fortresses
* and so on,
* But no Wither
* Collectable experience
* Revamped touch controls
* Potions, brewing and the Brewing Stand!
* Enchants, enchanting and the Enchanting Table!
* Anvils and repairing.
* Rain and Snow!
* Flower pots!
* Snow accumulates in snowy biomes!
* Controller support and the controller mapping screen!
* Cross play with the Windows 10 edition (in the final version)
* New sounds
* Golems, and a new AI for Villagers